Item Type: Bracelets
Bracelets Type: Strand Bracelets
Compatibility: All Compatible
Tiger’s Eye is a most ancient talisman, mysterious and powerful, revered and feared - an “all-seeing all-knowing eye". It was chosen by the Egyptians for the eyes in their deity statues to express divine vision, and was believed to provide the protection of the sun and earth combined, of Ra, the sun god and Geb, god of the growing land. Linked to the magical tiger, the king of beasts in Eastern mythology, Tiger’s Eye portrayed courage, integrity and right use of power.
- Keep Tiger’s Eye as a stone of luck and good fortune to attract a steady flow of money to the home. It is ideal for entrepreneurs and those setting out in business for the first time; also for those building up skills and a knowledge base for major career changes in the future.
- Boosts will power, emotional stability and energy levels when working through lifestyle changes and health improvement routines.
- A stone of practicality and balance, remarkable for soothing tensions in families and relationships where differences of opinion or expression are causing discord.
- A marvelous talisman for professional mediators, as well as anyone going through difficult negotiations.
- Warns against complacency and emboldens one to “step out of the box” in order to grow and challenge one’s artistic and creative talents, physical abilities and trying something new.
- Used to increase insight and perception in unfamiliar places or circumstances, and for protection from the negative intentions of others.
- Sharpens the senses, helping one pay attention to details and prepare for positive action. It reflects an overview of situations and assists when things are happening too fast. It is one of the best aids for resolving a crisis, and provides perfect support when one is afraid of making a wrong decision.